>Public Service>Travel in Shaoxing>Flavor & Speciality
Eyesight Protection:
Whom shall I report to if I have complaints about a travel agency?

Submit your complaints in writing to the Shaoxing Tourism Bureau at the following address:

No. 110 Longshan Backstreet,   Post code: 312000.

or call the Tourism Hotline: 96118.

Elaborate on your complaints and in what respect the travel agency acted against the tourist. Attach to it your tourism contract, invoice, and your name and phone number.

print】 【close
Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统